1. Your camera takes really nice pictures!
2. You’re not allowed to take photos here.
3. Can’t you just photoshop that?
4. Can I have all the reject photos too please?
5. I hate having my photo taken.
6. I wanted to invite you to my event, you should bring your camera!
7. If I had a camera like that I could take the same photos you do.
8. You don’t have a degree, so you’re not really a professional.
9. It must be easy to run a photography business.
10. Wow that Canon 5D Mk III must make you an amazing photographer!
11. Your job must be so easy, all you do is click a button all day!
12. My phone takes better pictures than your camera.
13. Can you take your watermark off the photos you posted on facebook? my mom wants to print them.
14. Can I pay you in 3 installments over one year? my wedding really took a lot out of my pockets!
15. Why is the background blurry like that?
16. I only need a few photos taken, is that cheaper?
17. OMG i love your work!! would you edit this selfie for my facebook page?
18. What’s the discount if I edit the pictures myself? I use Picasa!
19. Photography’s easy, because the camera does all the work.
20. Photography’s not a real art like painting or sculpting where you need to build your skills. For photography you just need a good eye.
21. Canon or Nikon, Which is Better?
22. I don’t have to give a Photo Credit to the Photographer, do I ?
or Crediting the Photographer is not necessary now, is it ?
As a way to thank y'all for visiting my web site and all the "Likes" on Facebook, I'm offering the FREE wallpaper
download for Nov. titled "FALL COLOR" taken at the DuPont State Forrest of North Carolina.
Just click the link below.
If your downtown in Aiken, check out the art show at Aiken Center for the Arts until the end of Oct. But don't buy anything, my wife wants me to bring all the photos home!!!!!!
Was thrilled to find out that i had won a fine arts merit award at the S.C.State Fair last night, and specially so after seeing all the amazing talent that was displayed there.
Skipper Perry of Aiken told me the other night after i said i was just lucky-that his father told him once "The harder you work-the luckier you"ll get"
If you have never been, go by the fair and check out and the wonderful artwork. this is the largest art show in the state, over a thousand entries.
I only shoot what my Mind's Eye sees